Thursday 24 August 2017

ZLATAN REUNITED


Zlatan,Zlatan,Zlatan :Zlatan Ibrahimovic given shirt number 10 at Manchester United and roars: ‘I’m back to finish what I started’ The swede striker has been given a new one year deal.
Manchester united tweet...
The 35 year old Swede made 46 appearance for Manchester United last season scoring 28 goals, winning both the EFL and EUROPA league in the process.

And Zlatan said: “I am back to finish what I started. It was always mine and the club’s intention for me to stay. “I cannot wait to get back out on that Old Traford pitch, but I also know that I have to take my time to make sure that I am ready.

 “I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch.

” perhaps his quote “I am back to finish what I started. Means his pointing out a PL Title win come end of the season.
 
An incredible first season - and still more to come from Ibra.

AND THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS BACK...

No comments:

Post a Comment